about me...

I am a Junior at the University of South Alabama. I spent my first two years of college at Faulkner State Community College. I am currently in the College of Education at South Alabama. I aspire to become a Physical Education Teacher, along with becoming a High School Basketball Coach. Coaching is something I have always wanted to pursue, and I have always felt it is my calling. Coaching is very much like teaching, except the bonds formed with your players are stronger, and coaching is a bit more vocal.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Reason I Want To Teach

As a teacher, I hope to educate my students to the best of my best ability. I hope that all my students will respect my opinions and views, and understand that I only want the best for them. I want every single one of my students to succeed. I want them to graduate and I want them to further their education and go on to college. I want to be the teacher that students can trust. If my students have a problem either in school or away from school, I want them to feel that they can come talk to me. I will do everything in power to make sure that they have every educational opportunity. I want to help them get scholarships, accepted to the colleges they want to get in, and most importantly, I want to help the grow into a responsible, independent, successful adult and productive member of society.

No comments:

Post a Comment